POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Unclear images : Unclear images Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  Unclear images
From: lovandenberg
Date: 9 Sep 2005 09:25:01
Message: <web.43218afb8fc75ab5cc92659a0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have created some PoV-Ray model which generated 2D diagrams for me based
on parameters that I supply. The diagrams use a lot of lines and text
objects. However, the output of the diagrams is quite unclear. I would like
to see sharp lines, and sharp text objects. Now I see text which is
something so very unclear that element of the characters are not shown. For
example +-signs sometimes miss their vertical line!

I tried changes in scene configuration for anti-alias settings, and jitter
off but to no avail. Is what I want not possible? Or what am I doing wrong?
Please help. I'm doing workarounds now by generating at a very high
resolution and then downsizing the result...

I have attached a sample diagram in which the described behaviour shows.

Regards,

Lo van den Berg
lov### [at] gmailcom

Post a reply to this message